The Dyson DC41i is a full size upright vacuum cleaner designed for maximum dirt, dust and pet hair removal. The airways in this vacuum cleaner have been re-modelled to create maximum suction power.
Most hoovers need to be manually adjusted depending on the type of floor being cleaned. Loss of suction can occur if these settings are incorrect. The Dyson DC41i however, has automatic self adjusting heads which makes moving between floor types a doddle. And because most of the components are located within the ball itself, this vacuum cleaner has a low centre of gravity making it far more stable than its’ counterparts.
Because the DC41i incorporates Dysons Ball™ technology, it can turn on the spot making it easy to steer into awkward places.
Dyson DC41i Specifications
Suction power:255 Air Watts (constant)
Movement type:Ball™ technology
Filter:Lifetime washable filter
Bin capacity:2.1 litres
Dimensions (height x width x depth):1071mm x 394mm x 340mm
- Operations manual
- Quick start guide
- Product registration card
- 5 year guarantee
Tools & Accessories
- Combination tool – Debris nozzle converts to a brush tool for dusting.
- Mini turbine head – Cleans pet hair and dirt from confined spaces such as upholstery, stairs and the car.
- Stair tool – A Dyson-designed tool for removing dust and dirt from stairs and stair carpets.
- Stubborn dirt brush – With stiff bristles for dried-in and stubborn dirt.