If the noise factor is important to you when choosing a new vacuum cleaner then look no further than the Dyson DC39i. Engineered to keep noise levels to a minimum, the Dyson DC39i cleverly encases the motor inside the Ball™, which is also surrounded by acoustically insulated polyurethane.
The DC39i cylinder vacuum cleaner is as kind to your floors as it is to your ears. The self-adjusting head adapts to the particular floor type automatically making this versatile vacuum cleaner just as at home on delicate wood as it is on thick pile carpet. Incorporating Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, the DC39i removes more dirt than any other cyclone, leaving your floor clean every time.
Thanks to Dyson Ball™ technology and low profile design, the Dyson DC39i is perfect for manoeuvring around furniture effortlessly.
Dyson DC39i Cylinder Specifications
Suction power:290 Air Watts (constant)
Movement type:Ball™ technology
Filter:Lifetime washable filter
Bin capacity:2.0 litres
Cleaner head:Triggerhead floor tool
Dimensions (height x width x depth):507mm x 261mm x 368mm
- Operations manual
- Quick start guide
- Product registration card
- 5 year guarantee
Tools & Accessories
- Combination tool – Debris nozzle converts to a brush tool for dusting.
- Triggerhead floor tool – The only turbine head controlled at the handle.
- Mini turbine head – Cleans pet hair and dirt from confined spaces such as upholstery, stairs and the car.
- Stair tool – A Dyson-designed tool for removing dust and dirt from stairs and stair carpets.
- Articulating hard floor tool – Maneuvers easily and cleans narrow gaps.
- Stubborn dirt brush – With stiff bristles for dried-in and stubborn dirt.