Dyson DC41i Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Self-adjusting cleaner head means effortless hoovering over multiple floor types. Re-modelled airways for maintaining maximum suction.
5 Year Dyson Parts & Labour Guarantee
We will automatically register your vacuum cleaner with Dyson when it is dispatched.
In Stock – 4 available
The Dyson DC41i is a full size upright vacuum cleaner designed for maximum dirt, dust and pet hair removal. The airways in this vacuum cleaner have been remodelled to create maximum suction power.
Most hoovers need to be manually adjusted depending on the type of floor being cleaned. Loss of suction can occur if these settings are incorrect. The Dyson DC41i however, has automatic self adjusting heads which makes moving between floor types a doddle. And because most of the components are located within the ball itself, this vacuum cleaner has a low centre of gravity making it far more stable than its’ counterparts.
Because the DC41i incorporates Dysons Ball™ technology, it can turn on the spot making it easy to steer into awkward places.
- Operations manual
- Quick start guide
- Product registration card
- 5 year guarantee
- Combination tool – Debris nozzle converts to a brush tool for dusting.
- Mini turbine head – Cleans pet hair and dirt from confined spaces such as upholstery, stairs and the car.
- Stair tool – A Dyson-designed tool for removing dust and dirt from stairs and stair carpets.
- Stubborn dirt brush – With stiff bristles for dried-in and stubborn dirt.
Dyson DC41i User Guide