The Dyson Cool AM08 Pedestal Fan is a truly space-age piece of equipment. Its remarkable design, innovative technology and clean modern appearance mean it really stands head and shoulders above all other portable cooling systems.
Its 150mm diameter circular aperture gives out a smooth, powerful, high-velocity cooling airflow from accelerated air drawn in and pushed through its specially designed channels without the need for noisy spinning metal blades, making it safer and simple to clean.
The cutting edge acoustic engineering dissipates motor noise and vibration, while aerodynamic channels reduce wind noise to the extent that the AM08 is 35% quieter than the AM03, and has been awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Abatement Society.
Like all Dyson Cool fans, the AM08 is fully remote controlled. A curved, magnetised unit, which is specially designed to attach to the top of the fan so you won’t have to keep looking for it, allows complete control over 10 precise airflow settings, programing the sleep timer to turn off after anything from 15 minute to 9 hours, and side to side oscillation.
The fan is easily height adjustable up to 1.4m, with a simple touch tilt aperture that allows the fan to stay steady with no need for clamping.
• Air MultiplierTM technology – air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow
• Safe – no fast-spinning blades.
• Acoustic engineering – streamlined air channels for reduced airflow turbulence make AM08 35% quieter than AM03. Awarded the Quiet Mark by the Noise Abatement Society.
• Energy efficient – engineered to create powerful airflow using 15% less energy than AM03.
• Sleep timer – AM08 can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
• Remote control – 10 precise airflow settings. Curved and magnetised to store neatly on the machine.
• Oscillation control – to project air around the room. One touch for smoother oscillation
• Easy height adjust and touch-tilt – pivots on its own centre of gravity, staying put without clamping.
• Easy to clean – no awkward grilles or blades.
• 2 year parts and labour guarantee
Dimensions (height x width x depth):1408mm x 150mm x 450mm
Colour:White / Silver
- Loop amplifier
- Operations manual
- Remote Control